Terms And Conditions
Our Loyalty Account Terms and Conditions are listed below as is our Data Protection statement. If you have any questions please contact us.
Data Protection Statement
We would like to use your details from your account, plus details on how you use your Loyalty Account and what you buy in our store, to:
- Help manage our Loyalty Account Scheme and improve the way we run it
- Understand our customers' shopping habits to improve our service and product range
- Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products of interest to you
We never share this information with any third parties.
The Loyalty Account Terms
- We reserve the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate the scheme; (b) decline to open a Loyalty Account; and (c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or close your Loyalty Account, or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Loyalty Account scheme. Reasonable grounds include (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a Loyalty Account in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a Loyalty Account Holder in connection with this scheme.
- All participants in the Loyalty Account scheme must be aged 18 years or over (under 18 years are permitted with parental consent).
- The Loyalty Account is not transferable, and can only be used by the person at the address of the Loyalty Account.
- Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at our discretion.
- Your Loyalty Account can only be used at our store and other promotional partners who may from time to time be part of the scheme. Your Loyalty Account is for the purpose of the scheme only and there are no credit facilities.
- The Loyalty Account is only for personal and consumer use. Points awarded to the Loyalty Account cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
- Your Loyalty Account cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business and/or the owners of a business.
Loyalty Reward Points
- To collect points you must ensure that any transaction is processed through your Loyalty Account. In store you must tell the member of staff before commencing your purchase to enable all items to be processed through your Loyalty Account. If you order through our website the points will automatically be added.
- Points will not be given for Payments on Account or for postal charges. Other products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Kernow Model Rail Centre.
- You must also spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then one point will be awarded for every £1 that is spent. This can be altered at our discretion and we shall be entitled to set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each Loyalty Account in respect of special promotional items on which additional points are awarded. We shall be entitled at any time to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned or cancelled for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given or if the relevant products are exchanged for other products, unless such exchange is for products with an equivalent points value. Where the relevant products are exchanged for products of a lower points value we shall be entitled to cancel the balance of points between those originally collected and those collected in respect of the replacement products.
- The current redemption value of points is one point equals one penny. We reserve the right to vary the rate at any time.
- Your receipt will show the value of Loyalty Reward Points given to that date.
- Your points will build up until you reach 500 points. They will then automatically be converted to a Loyalty Credit on your account.
- Loyalty Credit may be redeemed at any time. You may also allow your points and / or Loyalty Credit to build up for an unlimited time period.
- Your Loyalty Reward Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
The promoter of our Loyalty Card is Kernow Model Rail Centre Limited, 98A Trelowarren Street, Camborne, Cornwall, TR14 8AN